Food that help with stomach aches
When you are suffering from stomach problems such as diarrhea, flatulence or poor digestion at all, it’s best to eat foods that are easily digestible.
First of all, it is the dried bread, which helps with nausea and relieves heartburn.
It would be best to be from white flour (if you do not have gluten intolerance) since the integral bundle contains fibers that may be problematic for digestion. Salt crackers are also often recommended for nausea (especially during pregnancy in morning sickness).
White rice also represents a good source of energy, while at the same time it does not burden the digestive tract.
Potato, batat and ripe bananas, which contain easily digestible carbohydrates, as well as minerals that are largely lost when having diarrhea, are recommended.
When it comes to foods of animal origin, chicken is an excellent source of protein, and it is generally easy to digest so it is a good choice if you have digestive disorders. It is best to eat grilled, roasted or cooked chicken, and avoid the fried variant because the oil can further aggravate digestive problems.
An excellent choice is a salmon, which contains a large amount of omega-3 fatty acids, while at the same time it does not burden the digestive tract. On the other hand, foods rich in fats, fiber, fried, hot and sour food should be avoided, as well as some foods that are abundant with animal protein (beef, pork, lamb), since the body needs more energy and time to burn this food.
Other food that helps stomach aches are:
– Ginger – Helps when having nausea and vomiting
– Papaya – Papaya is a rich source of proteolytic enzymes, which can help the digestive process.
– Mint – Peppermint tea is a well-known remedy when dealing with a stomach ache
– Yogurt – Choose a plain yogurt that contains active cultures as they help in regaining good bacteria in your gut
– Rice and toast – This good food that helps stomach aches because it doesn’t stress the digestive system and helps in fighting diarrhea.
For more visit: