Healthy food snacks
If your goal is to lose weight or stay fit, too much snacking can add a lot of empty calories to your diet. When you eat snacks like chips, flips, sticks it will surely happen.
There are many healthy snacks that can help you stay on the right path without starving between meals. We made a list of 11 healthy ideas to chew on, for those who want to take something good and useful in between meals.
We hope that something from the list will become your favorite snack and that you will share with others who have the same goal.
1. Kale chips – salty and low-calorie, kale chips are the much healthier alternative to potato chips.
2. Sweet potato fries – sprayed with oil, baked, much tastier and healthier than regular fries.
3. Popcorn – filling and low in calories, perfect when you want something to nibble on, and yet it’s healthy.
4. Apples – 100 calories, convenient, with many phytonutrients that help regulate blood sugar.
5. Avocado – green, with healthy fats and creamy. Avocados are delicious, fill it with balsamic vinegar, and you will feel that you are full very quickly.
6. Frozen grapes – fresh and sweet, this is a great treat that you can eat a lot and not feel guilty about it.
7. Frozen bananas – mixed in “frozen yogurt”. You can add healthy toppings such as cocoa, chopped walnuts, fresh berries to make it a better dessert.
8. Broccoli and almond cheese butter- a good source of fiber, protein and healthy carbohydrates. It makes you feel full and energetic!
9. Fresh vegetables and hummus – the delicious, crunchy snack that provides protein, healthy fats and fiber.
10. Hard-boiled eggs – eggs are a natural food for building muscle. With 6 grams and 70 calories per serving, eggs are an excellent source of protein with all 9 essential amino acids.
11. Lan and cashews – lignans in flax have good estrogens Detoxifying properties, while cashews is a source of monounsaturated fat.
For more visit: